IABSE Congress Ghent 2021
The organisers are prepared to welcome everyone with its hybrid event, allowing participants unable to travel to Ghent to attend from home in all on-site events and even interact with other participants as well as exhibitors and sponsors.
At the moment all Keynote Speakers have confirmed and most of the reviews of the papers are coming in. The Scientific Committee will be sending the first confirmations to authors by the end of this week. Registration for the Congress has been held back a bit in view of the Covid-situation, but should open next week. In the meantime, the OC is busy with arranging the technical tours and planning the final details for fitting the online attendees in the onsite conference schedule.
IABSE Symposium Prague 2022
Call for Abstracts
The IABSE Symposium Prague 2022 “Challenges for Existing and Oncoming Structures” (25-27 May 2022) will be a classical onsite symposium, with the option to participate online. Contribute to the exchange on the latest developments of the bridge and structural engineering with respect to the advanced and new methods of design and analysis and submit your abstract to the sub-themes until 15 May 2021. More information and how to submit here..
After a call for proposals for Special Sessions, abstracts may now also be submitted to the following:
- The Management System and Building Information Modelling: Challenges and Vision ( Vanja Samec, Chair)
- Recent Issues in Dynamics of Bridges and Footbridges (Stanislav Pospíšil, Chair)
- New European Standardisation on Monitoring, Safety Assessment and Bridge Maintenance Diego Lorenzo Allaix, Chair)
- The Storstrøm Bridge in Denmark – Challenges in Design and Construction (Nikolaj Rask Pedersen, Chair)
- Steel structure Design assisted by Finite Element Analysis (Dunai László, Chair)
- Ultra-High-Performance Concrete is Ready to Revolutionise (Eugen Brühwiler, Chair)
- Structural Steel Connection Design: Challenges and Vision (Milan Veljkovic, Chair)