Preliminary Invitation and Call for Papers
Submission of Abstracts extended till May 31, 2020 – Submit here..!
New Delhi, India, will host the IABSE Symposium New Delhi 2021 with the main theme “The Changing Skyline and Underground Structures” from April 14 – 16, 2021. This Symposium aims at providing an international forum for the debate on, among others, issues such as the urban skyline, imposition of modern construction on the skyline, underground transportation structures and its effect on built areas, heritage, culture and conservation, sustainability of the built environment, risk and asset management in infrastructures.
In addition to Future Trends, the Symposium shall be focusing on cutting-edge issues, such as Novel Management Tools for the Built Environment, Lifecycle Quality Control of Infrastructures, Advanced Frameworks for a Sustainable Built Environment and Risk Analysis Procedures. The Symposium is thus targeted at attendees from different stakeholders, respectively, from academia to industry.
The Changing Skyline
- Multi-Disciplinary Planning and Integration
- Smart Planning and BIM for Tall Buildings
- Notable Architects Structures
- Elevated Transportation Structures
- Green Buildings, Environmental and Sustainability Issues
- Corridor Planning and Integrated Multi-Modal Transport System
- Geo-technical Features and Soil-Structure interaction
- Temporary and Permanent Structures: Design and Construction
- Transportation in the Digital Age
- Tunnel Asset Management and Monitoring
- Operation and Maintenance of Metro System
Civil and structural engineers and associated professionals wishing to present a paper are invited to submit an abstract related to the Symposium Theme and Topics by May 31, 2020. Abstracts will only be accepted through the online submission platform available on the congress website. Authors must register to the Congress in order to have their paper published in the proceedings. IABSE conference reports are abstracted and indexed under Scopus. More information and how to to submit here.